G1. Harness the Power of 360-Degree Video and Google Cardboard to Bring Affordable Virtual Reality to Your Workplace
Thanks to the marvels of 360-degree video and Google Cardboard, virtual reality is no longer just for the rich and famous. Using these cost-effective, leading-edge tools, you can create a learning solution that brings people together in one immersive space so they can explore a variety of experiences without ever leaving the office. And you can do all this without blowing your budget.
You’ll learn how you can make this dream solution a reality in your own workplace. Be the office hero by bringing a ground-breaking, quick, affordable solution to the table, while providing an extraordinary learning experience to your colleagues.
Harness the power of Google Cardboard and 360-degree video for yourself as you learn how to leverage these technologies to create experiential learning solutions. You’ll have a chance to witness first-hand how innovative organizations like Travel Alberta and CNRL are using VR to change the way people learn.
In this session, you will:
- Learn the best uses for 360-degree videos for learning
- Understand the tools needed to 360-degree videos for integration with virtual reality
- Experience first-hand what Google Cardboard is and how to use it with a smartphone
- Network with peers to share ideas on how they will use 360-degree video
- Develop the first steps in your action plan