F1. Ask The Experts! and Engage With The Experts!
I4PL Competency: Designing Learning Experiences
New to the I4PL Conference and a value added service to I4PL members, this is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to seek expert advice from your peers.
Be sure to take part if you:
- are just starting out in the workplace learning and performance profession
- lead or support workplace performance
- are preparing for CTDP certification
- are honing your skills
- have been tasked to develop or update a learning strategy or event
There are two ways to take advantage of this expert advice – take part in one or both!
Part 1: Ask the Experts!
Submit your work for review by a panel of experts.
HURRY, only 20 spots available!
This is a free value-added service exclusive to I4PL members. This opportunity is being offered to the first 20 members who provide a completed submission. Will you be one of the lucky 20 to receive feedback? Submit your work and a panel of experts will provide personalized and confidential feedback on strengths and opportunities.
Part 2: Engage with the Experts!
Attend the Conference session
This experiential session focuses on the Designing Learning Experiences competency with emphasis on:
- conducting design analysis;
- establishing learning objectives and evaluation;
- creating detailed design;
- developing materials and;
- supporting implementation.
It is an opportunity to network with peers, share stories on crucial workplace learning and performance issues, gain greater awareness on implementation barriers, identify strategies that support effective rollouts, and discover innovative solutions that enrich learner experiences and affect change.
The session will also focus on trends, best practices, and experiences that will inform opportunities and strengths in your design of learning experiences.