F3. Executive-Ready Presentations: Marketing Training to the C-Suite
Being good at what you do isn’t enough anymore. You must also be good at sharing what you do and selling your ideas in person – especially to senior decision makers. Whether you’re an internal learning professional or an external consultant, you need above-average presentation skills when marketing your training programs to executive audiences.
To connect with executive audiences, you must speak decisively about strategic issues, clearly define benefits and demonstrate confidence in your recommendations. When challenged by your audience, you need to think on your feet, answer questions and handle push-back effectively.
If presenting to senior audiences is critical to your success, this session will help. In this practical workshop, you will learn to:
• Assess your presentation skills and pinpoint areas for improvement
• Identify expectations of C-Suite audiences
• Plan your message strategically to meet audience expectations
• Capture your audience’s attention and establish your credibility
• Manage difficult questions and push-back