Ron Grey, PhD, Senior Vice President, Great Place to Work® Institute, Canada
Dr. Ron Grey is an organizational psychologist whose doctorate is from Temple University in Philadelphia. As Senior Vice President with Great Place to Work® Institute, Ron oversees the Canadian firm’s consulting and advanced analytics services to support clients in accelerating and sustaining the business benefits of more engaged workforces and outstanding workplaces.
Ron has over 35 years of experience as a business leader, consultant and research professional in North America and internationally. He has led the global research practice and Canadian operations of a major international HR consultancy, a national survey research firm, an executive leadership development institute, and the Canadian strategy & organizational consulting practices for two leading international management consultancies.
Ron’s expertise and experience span organizational culture, employee engagement, talent management, leadership development, strategy & organization, and change management. He has published numerous articles and research papers and is a sought after speaker for conferences on such topics as:
Aligning Business and People Strategies Through Integrated Talent Management
- Building High Trust Cultures for Organizational Agility and Superior Customer Experience
- The Impact of High Trust Cultures on Key Performance Indicators
- Insights into Global Workplace Trends
- Best Workplaces, Trends and Practices for Learning and Development
- How Cultures for Celebrating Success Impact Employee Engagement and Workplace Experience
- Employee Engagement: Rhetoric or Reality?